Specially designed to be double-stacked on the floor or located on the lab benches for space saving.
- Ambient +5°C to 80°C for ISS-3075 / 4075.
- Ambient -20°C (Min. 4) to 80°C for ISS-3075R / 4075R.
Competitive high shaking speed up to 500 rpm. (Stackable up to 250rpm)
Orbital shaking motion in 19.1mm diameter.
Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
Microprocessor PID control.
Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
- Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion.
Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity.
- Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
- Smooth start and smooth stop function prevents chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
High-velocity fan ensures uniform temperature distribution and rapid thermal recovery after door open.
Air-tight silicone door seal to provide excellent temperature uniformity.
Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus.
Easy-set digital timer for shaking operation. (1 min. to 999 hr. 59 min.)
Wide sample monitoring.
- Clear observation of samples without affecting inner chamber’s environment thanks to the transparent viewing window with bright LED lamps.
Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
- Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
Two adjustable-height shelves provided allow static incubation or refrigeration, which increase storage capacity.
Built-in electrical outlet with a safety cover inside the chamber.
Corrosion resistance stainless steel interior.
Easy-access drain system with a quick disconnect valve offers great convenience to clean up of spills.
Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
Retractable foot caster, beneficial for easy mobility during installation or relocation. (optional)
Chambers stackable, up to two levels.
Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected (mobile monitoring system) connection. (when purchased LC GreenBox)
Automatic run after power interruption.
Temperature and shaking speed deviation alarm.
Over-current protection, Stalled platform check.
Triple independent temperature monitor system.
- Temperature deviation alarm (High/Low)
- Electronic temperature limiter (High/Low)
- Mechanical over-temperature limiter (High)