LEEC have taken their nearly 60 years experience to develop this latest version of their in house custom designed Hospital mortuary refrigerated cabinets.
LEEC have listened to the feedback from hundreds of their customer who have LEEC refrigerated cabinets installed already, many of which have been working continually for many fault free years.
With all this experience LEEC have produced a Hospital Mortuary cabinet which is both compact in design and offers remarkable value.
LEEC's cabinets are manufactured to the highest standard which gives them a proven long service life. Every cabinet is built to order and is manufactured to each customer exacting specification with a choice of finishes, trays and roller combinations.
Each cabinet comes with height adjusted racking, 180° door opening and door hanging to meet site conditions, this gives remarkable flexibility of use for each bespoke location.
LEEC have selected a energy efficient, quality cooling system, that come in many formats to fit every situation which are not only highly reliable, cost effective to run, but are also environmentally friendly.
With a wide range of options and a well proven design, LEEC can meet any storage need with this attractive, competitive and adaptable product.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact us today, we are here to fulfil your refrigerated cabinet needs.
- Unique interlocking design ensures accurate positioning.
- Eccentric cam locks for efficient panel joint.
- Modular construction with galv. sheet steel skins.
- Panels coated with foodsafe PVC laminate costing.
- Wall and door panels reinforced with 12mm ply.
- White finished RAL 9003 to all visible surfaces.
- 304 gde stainless steel on ply reinforced insulated floor.
- Easy build, minimises site installation.
- Packaged cooling systems to suit site conditions.
- Wall, roof or remote cooling systems available.
- Customised duty, matched to cabinet capacity
- R134a or R404 refrigerants
- Fully automatic systems with auto defrost.
- 100mm High Density Polyurethane Insulation.
- Replaceable magnetic gaskets, easily changed.
- Semi rebate door design to protect gasket.
- Moulded lockable door catch with internal release.
- Heavey duty chromed door hinges, 180° door opening.
- Wipeclean identity plate.
- Normal operating range 0-5C in ambient of 32C.
- Low temperature -20C applications.
- Option for tropical conditions up to 45C.
- 80mm High Density Polyurethane Insulation.
- Water based PUR meets EU halon guidance.
- Density 40-45kg.m3, K value of 0.24 W/m2.
- Electronic control panel with dig temperature indication.
- Visual alarm and plant status indication.
- High and low temp alarm.
- Volt free contacts for connection to external alarms.
- Switch for internal bulkhead or fluorescent lights.
- Stainless steel modular open racking system.
- Fully height adjustable stub rollers tray supports.
- Open system allows free air flow and total access.
- Up to 5 tier storage possible.
- Tray bump stop fitted behind trays.
- 100% stainless steel ribbed and pressed construction.
- Rigid lightweight, crevice free design.
- Full width carrying handles.
- Semi obese 660mm trays fitted as standard
- Deep skids to avoid finger trapping.
- Designed to meet HBN20 and C10 Eng Spec
- Manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001.
For more information, visit Leec.co.uk.