Analysis of 35 CFTR mutations and wild types, plus CBAVD-related Tn polymorphism
INNO-LiPA CFTR is a multiparameter line probe assay, based on the reverse hybridization principle, for the simultaneous detection and identification of 35 cystic fibrosis-related mutations and their wild-type sequences in human whole blood, dried blood spots, and buccal brush samples.
In addition, probes for the identification of the Tn polymorphism within intron 8 are included.
For the detection and identification of all 35 mutations, the INNO-LiPA CFTR 19 and INNO-LiPA CFTR 17+Tn Update kits are required.
Features & Benefits
- Two strips replace multiple testing.
- The INNO-LiPA CFTR provides probes for the 35 most frequent CFTR-related mutations worldwide.
- The combination of the 2 strips also covers the panel of CFTR mutations recommended by the ACMG/ACOG (23 mutations).
- Analysis of both the mutant and the wild-type sequences demonstrates homo- or heterozygosity for each tested mutation, allowing the discrimination between carrier status and patients.
- The test is fast and easy to perform, offers quick visual interpretation, and full results are obtained within one working day.
- Fully automated processing of the strips is possible using Auto-LiPA™ 48 and AutoBlot 3000H.
- Objective, automated reading and interpretation of the strips is possible using LiRAS® for LiPA Cystic Fibrosis.
- Manual interpretation possible.
For more information, visit Fujirebio.com.