Walk-away processing of INNO-LiPA® and INNO-LIA® strips. Manufactured and distributed by Fujirebio Europe.
Auto-LiPA 48 offers fully automated processing for the complete range of INNO-LiPA and INNO-LIA tests from hybridisation to color development. Pre-programmed test methods control temperature for the hybridisation and stringent wash, reagent aspiration and addition, and ensure ease, speed, and confidence.
Features & Benefits
Minimum “hands-on” technician time due to:
- Fully automated test performance from hybridisation to colour development
- Fully automated temperature control, reagent addition, and aspiration
- Pre-programmed test methods for INNO-LiPA and INNO-LIA products Permanent storage of up to 20 programs
- Possibility of overnight processing
- Disposable trays
- Universal tray for all Innogenetics tests
- Trays compatible with multi-channel pipettes
- Automated cleaning procedures
- Automated pump calibration
- Washing in less than 3.5 minutes
- Processing of up to 48 samples per run
- Results within 2 to 3.5 hours
- CE marking in accordance with IVD Directive 98/79/EC
- Translations of Instructions for Use*
- Translations of Instrument Display screen*
- Colour codes
- Storage of instrument test-run data and export of run parameters via BlotWare
- Standardisation of test manipulation: high accuracy and reproducibility
- Password protection
- High system safety for the user
*currently available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German.
For more information, visit Fujirebio.com.